Hairy Potter Hairy Potter

I lol'd

I was kinda worried about the 3 minute part of it not baing long enough to recap the entirety of the movie but you did a fantastic job! I lol'd 10/10 for making me LOL

Hello. Hello.

A constructive review.

This animation reminds me of the light at the end of the tunnel, as well as the dreams you awake from to see a beautiful day awaiting you. It's adventurous to say the least. I wouldn't say that there is a visible meaning laid out in the animation itself but it definitely gets your mind thinking of different things. 10/10 for originality!

Snowbot Snowbot

Brilliant!

I truly enjoyed both the flash and the music in this one! Keep up the excellent work!

Piano Trio in C# Minor Piano Trio in C# Minor

Wonderful +

The music came into my ears and stayed, partied, rocked out, danced, flooded my brain with joy. I definitely like this piece, not only does it get your blood pumping it helps you focus on the things that matter. In my opinion this kind of music offers clarity while providing enjoyment. I love the transitions from up to down to up. Wonderful mix of piano and strings. 10/10 for the clarity of my mind ;)

Starboom Starboom

Adventurous!

I'm going to crawl out on a limb here and say that that rocked my socks off. It has just the right amount of balance between the aura of the song, the body and the beat. It was gentle yet strong. It really was unique! 10/10 for UNIQUENESS!

stress sigh stress sigh

10/10 for capturing the sigh in dramatic detail!

ey meng ey meng

I like it!

This reminds me alot of some of the pictures from Shel Silverstein's books. I think this is wonderful 10/10!